Monday, October 1, 2012

Stuck on Summer






Hello Ladies and Gents,
I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday. My day is full of school and loads of homework. I still can't believe it is already October. As much as I LOVE the fall weather I also really love summer so for this outfit I incorporated some essentials that are both pieces from Fall and Summer. I hope you all enjoyed & have wonderful rest of your day and talk to you soon<3

Sweater: Tobi (old) similar here
Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters
Booties: Charlotte Russe 
Necklace: Vintage
P.S. Don't forget to subscribe/follow and recommend me<3

xoxo,
Beth




7 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!! Like your blog ;)

    http://doitnaturalnow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have gorgeous hair! you should do a post on how you curl!! I hope you'll also come check out our new online jewelry shop! Too Much Soul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks your soo sweet. I will do a post on how I curl my hair soon(:I just checked out your jewelry shop and it has the cutest things<3 I'm def. going to be purchasing something from there soon!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater paired with the boots, such a great color combo, thanks for the comment (:

    xoxo
    eclecticliving.org

    ReplyDelete