Friday, September 28, 2012

Wild Child


Hello Lovelies, 
Well today I went for a very edgy, sort of laid back outfit. When I first saw this Wild Child tee I instantly fell in love with it and so I HAD to get it. Then I just added a blazer on top so the outfit wouldn't look so dull and let me tell you I am completely blazer obsessed. 


For jewelry I wore some metallic colored bracelets. I mean what's an edgy outfit without the metallic jewelry?


I originally wanted to go with some black open toe wedges but it was quite chilly out so I decided to go with these wedged shoes which are just as lovely. I think these are one of the most comfortable wedges I have ever bought and I feel like the wedges just compliment the outfit.   



I'm a big fan of tees and blazers so I tend to mix and match them a lot. The blue blazer really fits well with this outfit because it just makes the whole outfit pop out without exaggerating. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will be posting again very soon<3 

Wild Child Tee: Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes: Shoemint (old)
Bracelets: Lia Sophia & Vintage

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe/follow me as well  as follow me in the following social networks:

Lockerz: lockerz.com/u/yourstrulybeth.com
Pinterest: pinterest.com/yourstrulybeth 
Tumblr: yourstrulybeth.tumblr.com

Please recommend me to all your friends and loved ones<33

xoxo
Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment