Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Animal Print Lover








Hello Lovelies,
Happy Wednesday to you all. I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far. Today I am going to be doing a lot of studying for some exams coming up so i'll probably be drinking loads and loads of coffee to keep me awake all day haha. For today's outfit I decided to go with a sort of high-low sleeve-less cheetah print blouse with dark washed jeans. Since there is so much going on with the blouse I feel like a darker bottom would suit better versus a lighter or printed bottom. I also kept it very simple with the jewelry by just wearing some red and rose gold bracelets which I think look lovely. I feel like when you mix reds and cheetah or leopard print pieces together they just look stunning. Also, instead of wearing just black booties like I did in this outfit you can also try going for some nude or RED pumps which would make you look very sophisticated-like. I hope you all enjoyed this post, talk you soon<3

Blouse: Forever 21-Not sold online anymore but still available in stores. Similar here
Jeans: Levi's(old) similar here
Booties: Payless(old) similar here and here
Necklace: Forever 21-no longer sold online but still available in stores. Similar here
Bracelets: Bauble Bar but it is on waiting list but this one is VERY similar here ; Red Bracelets: Dressbarn

xoxo,
Beth


P.S. Remember to subscribe and follow me <3


6 comments: