Monday, October 15, 2012

Vintage-Vibe




Hello Lovelies<3
Happy Monday to you all. I am off to pick up my now fixed camera (happy to say). I just wanted to show you all this cute vintage sweater I picked up the other day. I fell in love with the detailing and the color. It's also one of those not so fitted sweaters so it's super comfortable. I paired it with some khaki colored shorts and some tights underneath the shorts because it is chilly out today. I hope you all have a great rest of your day and thanks for stopping by. Until my next post<33


xoxo,
Beth


2 comments:

  1. Love that top on you, such a pretty color & love the flowers!

    xoxo
    eclecticliving.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vintage sweater is so much fun! love vintage things! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog--I really hope that we can keep in touch!!
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete