Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sorry World

Hello Everyone,
Well I am sad to say that my camera is now officially broken. It is currently getting fixed so I'm not able to take my outfits of the week this week. I will try my best to take pictures of what I'm going to wear all this week with my cellphone. I'm truly sorry again. I hope you all had a wonderful day and an even better one tomorrow. One quick question do any of you have an Instagram? I would love to add anyone who leaves me their username below<3

P.S. My normal posts will be up by Friday or Monday<33

Love you all!

xoxo,
Beth

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that but can't wait to see some of your future posts!! I do have instagram! My username is eclecticliving. Feel free to follow me & I'll follow you back as well!

    xoxo
    eclecticliving.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te sigo y te invito a seguirnos por GFC!!

    Además en nuestro blog estamos de SORTEO!! un vale para comprar en nuestra tienda... toda la información en:

    http://www.penadesuerte.blogspot.com.es/

    Ahh!! y en post de hoy.... nos vamos a Brasil!!! te animas??

    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. si claro yo los sigo(:

      y ahhh si me gustaria ir a brasil algun dia(:

      yo pasare por tu pagina ahorita mismo<33

      xoxo
      Beth

      Delete