Monday, October 22, 2012

Exciting News

Hello Everyone!
Today I have some very exciting news for you. The reason I have been completely falling behind on my fashion blog is because I decided to create a youtube channel! I am extremely excited for this new project and I am planning on posting my first video November 1st so in about a week and a half from now. My youtube channel is going to have lookbooks on how to style clothes some D.I.Y and so many more ideas that I have in mind. So stay tuned for this upcoming channel and don't forget to subscribe<33 I will start posting my daily outfits routinely again starting tomorrow. Sorry again for the lack of posts but thank you to all that have supported me and have left your wonderful comments on my blog I truly do appreciate every single one of them. Stay tuned for my outfit of the day tomorrow<3

P.S. I will have my twitter and youtube channel down below if you would like to subscribe or follow me.

xoxo,
Beth


Twitter: www.twitter.com/yourstruly_beth
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/yourstrulybeth

Thank you all again for all the love and support xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment