Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Beginning

Hello Everyone,
I am new to blogging and I am extremely excited to share with you my fashion ideas and how I style my clothes. I initially wanted to just do a blog with random fashion and beauty posts but I decided on doing sort of a style look book type of blog because, well my passion literally is all about fashion lol. I am currently majoring in Fashion Design and I just really love getting new ideas from bloggers on how to style clothes and I'm like "I want to be able to give other bloggers my input on how I style my clothes" and this is why I want to start this blog. I am currently working on my first blog post that will be posted next Friday so please stay tuned. So what are you all excited about for this Fall? Comment below and don't forget to subscribe and follow me<3 

p.s also if you want me to check out your blog please leave the link below on the comments, I always love seeing new blogs(:

xoxo,
 Beth

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your new posts!
    http://tianaa42.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanksss i'm so excited to share(: I will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete