Saturday, June 1, 2013

Making a Statement

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Saturday. Mine was pretty relaxing, I was just working on some projects for my YouTube channel. My blogs won't usually go up this late, I just had a pretty busy day, I mean it was quite relaxing but busy at the same time. So today I want to talk about statement necklaces. I know they've been around for quite some time now but I've just recently been really REALLY into them. Every time I walk into a store I head straight to the accessory section to admire all the beautiful necklaces. I feel like statement necklaces really make an outfit. For example, you can be wearing a plain white tee with some shorts and when you put on a statement necklace it totally changes the vibe to the whole outfit making it more exciting. Statement necklaces are literally my obsession not even joking. Below is just a collage of some of my favorite necklaces I stumbled upon online and that are to die for. You guys should totally let me know in the comments below if statement necklaces are your thing or if dainty necklaces are more your thing. I mean don't get me wrong, I LOVE dainty necklaces but right now I'm really into making a statement, if you know what I mean;)

                                          









Hope you all enjoyed! Until next time(:
xo
Yours Truly, 
Beth



Vine: yourstrulybeth
Instagram: yourstrulybeth
Twitter: yourstruly_beth


No comments:

Post a Comment