Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm back xoxo

Hey everyone!

So I'm back and ready to make this one of the best blogs you've come across. So I'm going to be blogging everyday with the exception of Sundays and each day is going to have its own theme. I will list the themes down below and I really hope you guys enjoy this new idea I came up with. I really enjoy blogging and interacting with people who also have the same passion as me. I think blogging is a fantastic way to communicate with other people with the same interests and like I've said, it's something I truly enjoy doing.

 Hope you all enjoy
xoxo

P.S. If you all didn't know, I do have a YouTube channel now. If you would like to check it out I will link it below along with any other social networks I may have.

Yours Truly,
Beth


Mondays: On Mondays, the posts are going to be about something motivational. I know Mondays can sometimes be difficult to handle because they are technically the start of a long week after a long weekend so this post will sort of give everyone a push and hopefully motivate them for the rest of the day and even week.

Tuesdays: On Tuesdays, the posts are just going to be an" outfit of the day" of what I wore that day, giving that my blog is mostly about fashion

Wednesdays: On Wednesdays, the posts are going to be about everyday fashion consuming us and what inspires us and I want to basically bring in social networks into this post such as tumbler. I know it may sound confusing right now but hopefully it'll make sense once I do the first post.

Thursdays: On Thursdays, the posts are going to be another "outfit of the day" post because I know a lot of people love seeing fashion posts like those

Fridays: On Fridays, the posts are going to be splurging posts. What I mean by this is that I'm going to post something recent that I would love to splurge on and then find similar dupes that cost way less. I know I'm someone who loves to save money so this post will definitely  be for those who love to spend but at the same time save.

Saturdays: On Saturdays, the posts are going to be random. Some may be just updates while others can be book reviews, some great fashion finds that I must share with you all, or possibly and outfit of the night.

-These are all just ideas that may change depending on the amount of positive or negative feedback I get back. 

*Tomorrow is going to be my first official post*


Twitter: yourstruly_beth
Vine: yourstrulybeth
Youtube: www.youtube.com/yourstrulybeth
Instagram: yourstrulybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment